Trish Nash, Richard Barnes and Bridget Hunter are just a few of the 50-50 Club members who have won first prize in the past year – let’s hope we can add your name to the list next year. Many thanks to the 61 people who joined the 50-50 Club last year; ranging in age from pre-school to octogenarians, which meant we were able to have 12 monthly draws. Hopefully more participants will join this year and we will be able to have more and BIGGER prizes.
This mutually beneficial event is one of the ways we raise money for Knowle Lawn Tennis Club. Loyal members past and present have dug deep in their pockets and have been a great support and I hope this year will be no different, but for those of you who don’t know what it’s all about let me explain ….
- For a one-off payment of £15 your name will be entered in a series of draws over the next year
- Each month 3 names will be drawn to win a monetary prize such as £20, £10 or £5
- The first draw will take place in March 2020
- A list of winners will be posted on the club notice board
- Under lottery regulations we can only give a proportion of the money collected as prize money the rest goes to club funds
Please let me have your completed entry form which you can download here and a cheque for £15 made payable to Knowle Lawn Tennis Club or cash or you can do a Bank Transfer to: Knowle Lawn Tennis Club Sort Code: 60-12-29 A/c No: 76412393 Ref: FFC as soon as possible. Please let me know if you are doing a Bank Transfer.
Ask other members of your family or friends to join too – it’s probably the best investment around at the moment!! The more people who join – the bigger the prizes. Remember all profits will be used to ensure our club maintains and improves its wonderful facilities. Please be generous.
Many thanks in anticipation. Please make this a year to remember for the 50-50 Club.
Cynthia Douglas (50-50 Club Secretary)