Dear KLTC Friend/Member
It’s good to see our wonderful tennis club thriving with lots of new members. The 50-50 Club carries on in its traditional way by helping the club improve its facilities and it needs help from past and present members and friends.
Anna Willford, Sue Beavis and Archie Povey are just a few of the 50-50 Club members who have won first prize in the past year – let’s hope we can add your name to the list next year. Many thanks to the 56 people who joined the 50-50 Club last year; ranging in age from pre-school to octogenarians, which meant we were able to have 12 monthly draws. Hopefully more participants will join this year and we will be able to have more and BIGGER prizes.
This mutually beneficial event is one of the ways we raise money for Knowle Lawn Tennis Club. Loyal members past and present and friends have dug deep in their pockets and have been a great support and I hope this year will be no different, but for those of you who don’t know what it’s all about let me explain…
- For a one-off payment of £15 your name will be entered in a series of draws over the year
- Each month 3 names will be drawn to win a monetary prize such as £20, £10 or £5
- The first draw will take place in March
- A list of winners will be posted on the club notice board
- Under lottery regulations we can only give a proportion of the money collected as prize money the rest goes to club funds
Ask other members of your family or friends to join too – it’s probably the best investment around at the moment!! The more people who join – the bigger the prizes. Remember all profits will be used to ensure our club maintains and improves its wonderful facilities. Please be generous.
Please completed this form and then make your payment of £15 by:
- Bank transfer
Knowle Lawn Tennis Club
Sort Code: 60-12-29
Account No: 76412393
Ref: FFC and your name
- Cheque made payable to Knowle Lawn Tennis Club
- Cash to Cynthia Douglas